Check Out These 10 Black-Owned Online Brands To Support!
Updated: Apr 24
1. Royal Wraps: Handmade, satin lined head wraps for the royal in you! All wraps made with the most beautiful fabrics and satin lined for crown protection.
2. Allen's Berries & Treats: LOVE chocolate covered strawberries? Why wait for Valentine's Day? Give the gift of chocolate this Christmas, or bring to a gender reveal, birthday, New Year's Party, or any occasion!
3. JamVines Docs Botanicals: Get your "glam" on with all natural skincare products made from the finest, handmade, chemical-free natural herbs. This Jamaica/Sweden connection has now given birth to “JamVines Docs Botanicals.”
4. Blu Nail Laquer: This is an AMAZING gift for your friends and family who love to be "different!" I personally have had custom color nail polish made from Blu Nail Laquer and everywhere that I went, someone noticed my nails and complimented them! This is a must have item if I must say so myself. My only caution would be that you buy enough for you and your friends and family, it may be a little hard to give them away!
5. Eleventh Watches: This gift is "timeless!" These watches bridge the gap between watch enthusiasts looking to enhance their collections and those who fancy quality, functionality, and beauty." 11:11
6. Creole Secret: Give the gift of relaxation with these 100% natural & vegan therapeutic essential oil custom blends created by a black microbiologist! A black microbiologist...(it felt so good to write, I had to write it twice!)
7. The Alyssa Collection: Looking for a candle scent that speaks to your mood and is hand-crafted, hypo-allergenic, lead, zinc, & alcohol-free? Take your pick or get all of them! After all, we are not a monolithic culture, why should our candles be?
8. First Batch Artisan Foods: I bet you can taste the "love and happiness" that these dairy free, vegan desserts were made with. Experience the "pure bliss" of flavors in each bite!
9. The Right Greens: Great gift idea for our health conscious loved ones and for those who are always on the go but care about their health! Don't take my word for it though, one of their customers said it best when they said, "This juice is the truth for your body. Inflammation gone, energy level up, weight down."
10. Allen Levi Speaks: Need a good book full of inspiration and hope to curl up with this Winter? Allen Levi Simmons book, "Can I speak" is just that book! Can I speak dives into the world of poetry by encountering topics such as love, depression, chaos within the family, perseverance, and so much more! This book dares you to embrace the journey of life, liberty, and happiness.
Thank you to everyone that recommended these small businesses! We had so many to choose from and we are sorry that we couldn't list them all but you can add your business to our "All Black Everything" City Guide on our Melanin Enterprise mobile app! Visit www.melaninenterprise.com for more details!
Like, share, SUPPORT! #StaySafe <3